DMH Software: The Portable HTTP/Web Server
- A highly portable HTTP/WEB Server protocol engine in
"C" source format. Any "C" compiler can
be used to build the software.
- Open and flexible architecture and easy to be integrated
with any given hosting-system. Short
- Integrated with various systems and environments. Compiled
with various "C" compiler including MSVC++, BCC
- HTML Compiler generates "C" stubs for URL
registration and "method" functions.
Simple, elegant, and straight forward way to add the support
to new URLs
Dynamic registration and de registration of URLs.
- May be used with DMH TCP/IP Stack or other transport
provided by the hosting-system. Designed to be used with any
given TCP, including BSD/Win socket API.
- The server can be compiled for various platforms such as
Unix, NT/W95 or DOS. All the web support and http server
related development can be done on the platform of choice
using the "native" development tools. When ready,
the software can be simply compiled for the embedded-target
- Support HTTP Security. Security can be done on a resource
basis and at system-level. The hosting system can implement
its own security and restriction policy.
- HTML file content is embedded as data where no file-system
is provided. In systems where file-system is offered, file
content can be optionally read from a given file.
- CGI model is supported allowing the programmer to generate
the Resource/Page content "on the fly"
- An existing CLI can be easily integrated to be accessed by
- Very small memory footprint.
- Follow all the changes of HTTP protocol standards (e.g
HTTP 1.1). and Offer software upgrades.
- Compatible with all the major web browsers such as
Netscape, Internet Explorer etc.
- Compile-time configuration allows to configure the server
at compilation time and to remove the support of unwanted
DMH Software offers:
- High quality, easy-to-follow, and well documented
source code. Customers can easily make changes if
- Excellent support to help integration of its software
- Quick response to special requests and custom
- Work with customers to add new features and develop